In this article, we will be discussing Windows 10 Drivers which include an introduction, Steps to follow in order to download Windows 10 drivers, how to manually update drivers Windows 10. Your will get Windows 10 Drivers by clicking on the download button given at the end of this article.
What Actually are Windows Drivers ?
A driver is actually a software, which has the capability of handling some hardware or it could be some other software. There are number of drivers required (Bluetooth, webcam, sound, video etc.) on a system in order to get certain function if an operating system is installed on a personal computer. Like a driver of Bluetooth installed on your computer enables you to send/ receive required media files to or from your computer.
Download Windows 10 Drivers after Windows Installation
After the installation of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10, most of the time we get errors like “required driver is missing” or “drivers are outdated” or “could not found drivers” or “not working network driver”. If you have recently installed or updated your operating system to ms windows 10 from windows 7, 8, 8.1, vista, XP you definitely need to install drivers soon after the installation otherwise you will not be able to access certain functions of your PC. Below are the key reasons to download Windows 10 drivers:
- In case of Reinstalling of fresh copy or updating to windows 10, all the previously installed drivers located at drive C are removed.
- In order to enable devices recognizing the hardware and work properly, latest version of drivers of windows 10 must be downloaded and installed which best match the system.
- In case if a hardware device is not installed automatically, it should be downloaded and installed.
- In case if a device is facing any problem regarding its installation or updating then drivers can be used to fix bugs.
- Latest download and updating drivers enables your hardware new features. It’s better to scan your system on regular intervals in order to identify the missing, corrupted or incompatible drivers in case of new installation or up gradation of windows 10 operating system.
Steps to Download Windows 10 Drivers
In order to download and install follow the following steps.
- Firstly launch Driver Talent that you have already installed on your PC along with the windows 10. Then you have to SCAN the system to detect the missing drivers including hardware on your computer.
- You will be shown the missing drivers that are facing problems. Then clicking on “Update” you will be getting the latest drivers, whereas clicking on the “Repair” you will be able to download and installing the broken or missing drivers or you may opt “Reinstall” to reinstall the new drivers.
- Follow the following steps to install the drivers.
Manually Updating Windows 10 Drivers
- Firstly Open the control panel of windows 10 by pressing Windows Key and X (Win+X) same time and click on the Control Panel.
2. You may view it by small icons.
3. Then Select Device Manager.
4. After selecting Device Manager, expand the categories and subsequently locate the device on which you the driver update needs to be done. Find your information you can find the devices under the “Network Adapter”, right click on the device and select the “Update Driver Software”.
5. You will get a pop-up windows where there will be two options. Click on the “Browse my Computer for Driver Software”.
Click on the button below to get the drivers:
Hope you like our article on Windows 10 Drivers, if your have any query or suggestion; you may post your valuable comments below: Thanks