We will be looking at the Introduction, Accessing Previewing Files, Good Parts, Key Features and Pros and Cons of Adobe Reader in this article. You will also get a downloadable link to the subject product.
Introduction to Adobe Reader
Adobe Reader is a product of Adobe Company Inc. that is used for viewing and printing of PDF documents. It is now connected with the Adobe document cloud that makes it much easier to work across different computers as well as mobile devices. Adobe Reader is the only PDF viewer that allows its users to view, search, navigate, verify, digitally sign, print and interact with files that has PDF contents including multimedia and forms.
Accessing / previewing the files in Adobe Reader
If you have any document in pdf format then pdf reader will let you see / read once it is installed on your computer (Free to download). It also gives you some handy options like seeing single / multiple pages at the same time. You may navigate (from sidebar) or dragged the page and best part is that it has the ability of copy & text conversion for editing purpose in some other program. You may access the application of PDF Reader once installed from the taskbar tab in windows or automatically generated icon that usually resides on the desktop.
Good Parts of Adobe Reader
The best part of PDF Reader is that it is open source (easily accessible). Second thing is that it consumes less resources compared to other pdf readers of Adobe, which directly does not suffer the normal execution of a machine when it is opened. Free PDF Reader is fine because it works and if your machine hardly runs and opened programs are burden for it then it is a reasonable alternate. It is now integrated with most of the existing browsers and enables you to comment, share and print easily. It helps you to open hundreds of manuals, documents and forms etc.
An Essential Tool
Adobe Reader is more reliable, faster and simple tool if you need to open and print documents (.pdf) frequently with full screen mode and it is also visible on small screens.
- It is free
- Full Screening Reading
- Send Files by email
- Notes (Sticky) and options
- Increased Security
- Accessibility Options
- It works as intended
- Looks Dated
- Advertising is a pain
- Functionality is limited.
Main Features of Adobe Reader
ANNOTATE AND REVIEW PDFs
- You can make comments on PDFs by sticky notes plus drawing tools.
- You can highlight & markup text with commenting / annotation tools.
- You can view and work with annotations in the commented list.
SCAN DOCUMENTS AND WHITEBOARDS
- You may use your device / camera to snap a photo of anything you want like a document, whiteboard, form, note, receipt, or picture and save it as a PDF.
- You may scan multiple document page / pages into a PDF and record them as desired.
- You may easily save / share scanned PDFs.
- You may enhance your camera images / pictures with improved boundary detection / recognition, perspective correction, & text sharpness.
- For mobiles it requires Mobile Android 4.4 KitKat plus.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
- Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fields.
- Use your finger to e-sign any PDF document.
PRINT, STORE AND SHARE FILES
- You can login to your Adobe Document Cloud account for free.
- You can also add/connect to your Dropbox account.
- You may find it useful in printing files from your Android device.
ORGANIZE PAGES IN PDF FILES
- You can use In-App Purchase to subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC
- You may also rearrange, rotate, edit and delete pages in your pdf files.
CREATE PDF FILES
- You can use In-App Purchase to subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack
- You may create PDF files easily.
- You may convert MS Office files and images to PDF.
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
- You may save PDF files as editable Microsoft Word or Excel documents.
You can find it in all the languages including:
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
- and Turkish.
Hope you like our article on Adobe Reader. If you have any question, or suggestion you may post your valuable comments below here: